top of page

Which Visa for Cambodia ?

Cambodia Visa
  • A visa is required to enter Cambodia

  • Your passport must be valid for 6 months or more

  • Have at least 2 blank pages

  • The price is 30 to 35 us dollars / Visa 1 month / Provide 1 photo ID

  • The nationals of Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei Darussalam and Myanmar do not need a tourist visa and may stay in Cambodia for between 14 and 30 days


You can apply for the tourist visa at :

  • The Cambodian embassy in your home country

  • Upon arrival at border crossings

  • At the airport in Cambodia

  • Online

You will find in this post the different visas and the ways to obtain it according to your situation and your objectives (tourism, expatriation, retirement...)

Visas are classified by classes, the details of which are as follows :


Tourist visa (class T)

You can apply for this visa at the Cambodian Embassy in your city

This visa allows travelers to stay 30 days in Cambodia

After these 30 days, it can be renewed (only once) for a period of 30 days, on site, in the city where you are, in a travel agency or at the immigration service in Phnom Penh

After these 60 days, you must leave the country to reapply a 1 month visa

This visa can be done online

or at any border posts (Thailand / Laos / Vietnam)


Ordinary visa (class E)

If you want to stay more than 2 months in Cambodia, apply for this visa

This visa is for 1 month, then renewable for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months to be done on site,

in the city where you are, in a travel agency or at the immigration service

in Phnom Penh ( No possibility to apply for this visa by internet )

Be aware that if you renew for 6 or 12 months, this visa is multiple entry into the country.

This visa is classified into 4 categories :

EB : Business

For those who work or want to start a business Possibility of opening a bank account, obtaining a Cambodian driving license for the 6 or 12 month visa a work permit is required

EG : General

For those looking for a job

ES : Student

For those studying abroad

ER : Retirement

For those aged 55 or over


Other Types Of visa

K : Cambodian national / Lifetime visa

B : Officials

C : Courtesy and international NGO having an agreement with the Cambodian government

3 views0 comments


bottom of page